Another newbie

Hi everyone! I've been using MFP's ticker in my email for a while but haven't really explored the site very much up until now. I've been serious about losing weight since March 1 and have lost 12 pounds since then.

I've been using Couch to 5K to help get me jogging consistently and finished Week 6 last Friday. For my strength training I use Yourself! Fitness (My Fitness Coach) six days a week. Sunday is my rest day from both cardio and strength training. Seems to be working so far!

I'm looking forward to losing weight with all of you :flowerforyou:

Replies

• FitMomRunning
    FitMomRunning Posts: 43 Member
    Hi everyone! I've been using MFP's ticker in my email for a while but haven't really explored the site very much up until now. I've been serious about losing weight since March 1 and have lost 12 pounds since then.

I've been using Couch to 5K to help get me jogging consistently and finished Week 6 last Friday. For my strength training I use Yourself! Fitness (My Fitness Coach) six days a week. Sunday is my rest day from both cardio and strength training. Seems to be working so far!

I'm looking forward to losing weight with all of you :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • cheermom11
    cheermom11 Posts: 393 Member
    Welcome! :flowerforyou: