Replies

• craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    The difference is truly remarkable!
  • zeeeb
    zeeeb Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    WOW, there was a hot guy hiding in there the whole time! Amazing huh? Well done.
  • NahandDave
    Options
    Mate that is excellent
  • luvmybaby333
    Options
    Amazing. Fantastic job! You look great. :-D
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    Wow you don't even look like the same person! Congrats!
  • TenderBranson
    TenderBranson Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Also forgot to post timeline.

Top left is some time in 2010, top right s from April of 2011.

Bottom left is late December 2011/-Early Janurary 2012

Bottom right is February 14th 2012.
  • ahersh00
    Options
    Awesome! You look great!
  • jdbeckers
    Options
    Imagine knowing what you had to do, knowing what it takes to get to where you want, but being too much of a coward to stop talking about it & actually be about it. That was me. It took a lot of self actualizing & persistence but eventually I overcame the mental strides & made doing cardio everyday a habit.

This was me for the past 3 years. I kept looking for ways to get motivated to do what I know I needed to do, I knew how to do it...I just didn't feel ready. At one point I was like, I'll never get motivated, I just have to do it.

Thanks for sharing, it's nice to see success stories like yours. You are doing amazing!!!
  • dez1106
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! amazing! Congrats!!!! ((:
  • CaitlinFrost
    Options
    Wow! You hawt! xD
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Looking like a new man. Super job.
  • chooklady
    chooklady Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    fantastic !
  • missmuertos
    missmuertos Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    That's incredible, you look like a different person! Well done on all your hard work, you should be very proud. I bet you're feeling the difference! :)
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Well done you look amazing!
  • Carfoodel
    Carfoodel Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Imagine knowing what you had to do, knowing what it takes to get to where you want, but being too much of a coward to stop talking about it & actually be about it.

This really jumped out at me - you look amazing and I love the attitude switch and how well it's obviously worked for you - excellent :)
  • TenderBranson
    TenderBranson Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Imagine knowing what you had to do, knowing what it takes to get to where you want, but being too much of a coward to stop talking about it & actually be about it.

This really jumped out at me - you look amazing and I love the attitude switch and how well it's obviously worked for you - excellent :)

Thank you.
  • SuperMoniMonk
    SuperMoniMonk Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    great work ! I needed this inpiration!
  • CDresp
    CDresp Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    ROCK IT!!!! You are doing fantastic. Don't beat yourself up about delaying action....we are all on our journey and each will get there in due time!!! Hang tough!
  • IRun4Me_12
    IRun4Me_12 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Well done! You're HOT! :love:
  • Knit02
    Options
    amazing, one of the best facial transformations I have seen in here. You have a great face.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!