Advice Please! Late night dinners due to schedule - what to

Options
Hi there,

So I am struggly with something: I work the usual 9-6, get to the gym c. 7pm and get home c. 8:30pm. Obviously, I have to eat but I tend to go to sleep around 11pm and so eating at c.9pm isn't ideal. Has anyone got suggestions on what I should have as it's so late? I have been having omlettes or chicken but I need some variety and I know late night eating does not help weight loss!

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Replies

• AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

So I am struggly with something: I work the usual 9-6, get to the gym c. 7pm and get home c. 8:30pm. Obviously, I have to eat but I tend to go to sleep around 11pm and so eating at c.9pm isn't ideal. Has anyone got suggestions on what I should have as it's so late? I have been having omlettes or chicken but I need some variety and I know late night eating does not help weight loss!

Any advice would be much appreciated.
    Your body doesn't work on a 24 hour schedule. I consume 70-80% of my daily calories an hour before bed. You stressing over a situation that has no merit so don't be concerned.

Your goal should be to get sufficient calories via all three macros (Protein, Carbs, Fat).