My before and after pics...I'm needing motivation again thou

Options
hx3byb.jpg

This is me 15th April 2011 at 179.6 lbs.... (given birth to second child 3 months previous) felt absolutely disgusting, breathless going up stairs etc, HAD to do something about it.

qp5dzo.jpg

And this is in October 2011 at around 138 lbs. I'm feeling so much better!! And I have confidence again! I've lost a couple more pounds since this but just reeeaaalllyyy need some motivation again cos I wanna lose another 14lbs, but its so much harder now, I seem to just maintain. I dont do my exercises every day cos I'm a busy mummy to my 2 little girls and theres always so much to do for them! I just need some motivation back....

Replies

• sarajo16
    sarajo16 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! 138lbs is brilliant :)
  • SassyAshleigh
    SassyAshleigh Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You look so great! What a wonderful accomplishment! You can get those last few lbs! Look what you have done so far. Your results are motivation to me, as hopefully they are to you! I believe in you! Can you do it?!?! YES YOU CAN!!! :glasses:
  • kelseyt17
    kelseyt17 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    DAMN!!! You look sexy! :D No homo... I'm straight lol But you look good girl!
  • thetiwi1890
    thetiwi1890 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing transformation! I know how hard it is to stay motivated, but think of it as a lifestyle change, not a rush to get to the right weight. Take it nice and slow and it'll be easier to maintain (although will take longer). I find that if I push myself too hard, I sometimes go back to bad ways! Best of luck either way and congrats!
  • groomchick
    groomchick Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    You Look Fantastic girl.... and I'm sure you FEEL just as great!! Keep it going...i'm at the last few lbs too... you CAN do this! Friend if you want! XO
  • mamoojack
    mamoojack Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Seriously, you don't even look like the same person!!! You looks so sad in the first picture, even though you had just given birth!!! The smirk on your face in the second picture screams "Proud" to me!!! Be proud of your accomplishments!! Don't diminish them because you have a few more pounds to go!! Change up your workout (try sprints!!), cut some carbs, add some more water, you know what to do!!!! Enjoy your success!!!!
  • marykeblom
    Options
    INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful.
  • arosmith79
    arosmith79 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are gorgeous. What a transformation. Great job!!
  • Elizabethhobbs84
    Options
    Wow! Awesome job!!!! Stick with it, those last few are the hardest but the most rewarding. You've came sooooo far! You're an inspiration!!!
  • positivemummy - you look absolutely incredible. continued success! keep up the fine work.
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    smooooking hot :love: you look great!!
  • Heidi1987
    Heidi1987 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic!! well done
  • MenaMena
    MenaMena Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    You look MARVELOUS!!! You have certainly motivated me. Keep up the good work.
  • Danpellizzari
    Options
    You look amazing. Stick with good eating habits and get exercise in when you can. I try to incorporate exercise in with my kids. I have them follow me on their bikes while I run. Or run the timer for me while I circuit train.
  • Julesbriff
    Julesbriff Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You look incredible!! You also give me hope that I can acheive the same. Just keep going - you can do it. Be proud of the acheivement you have made so far - it's fantastic xx
  • jiggs31
    jiggs31 Posts: 117
    Options
    Wow!!! That is one heck of a change in a matter of months!!

You look great now and oozing with confidence. Well done!!

Just looking at what you have achieved so far and the comments on here should be motivation to keep it up.

You go girl!! x
  • AussieMisfit
    AussieMisfit Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You look hot! Nothing wrong with maintaining a while then having another run at it in a month or two.
  • kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    You look STUNNING!!!!!! I am trying to find motivation to knock my last ones off myself.......I believe what they say now, that the last pounds are the hardest...lol....But KEEP GOING and DONT give up!!! :)
  • R_is_for_Rachel
    R_is_for_Rachel Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Total transformation, you look super and tiny. Do you honestly need to lose another 14lbs? I ask as you look really small already and you maybe struggling are you dont actually need to lose anymore
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!