My profile tells it all...

So here it goes:
Well here I am on the diet band wagon again. I've been on again off again for more times than I can remember. It's spring again though which always gives me the fever to better myself although it usually tends to fizzle out just when the weather gets really really nice. But not this time. I've got to get this weight off once and for all. I'm somewhat motivated yet discouraged already at the same time only because I am fully aware of my past history and mistakes. I figure if I join a support group this time, I may have somewhat of a better luck. I can't give up again. I don't want 2009 to be another year of failure. I want to look as good on the outside as I tend to generally feel on the inside. So bikini season, here I come!

Replies

• So here it goes:
    Well here I am on the diet band wagon again. I've been on again off again for more times than I can remember. It's spring again though which always gives me the fever to better myself although it usually tends to fizzle out just when the weather gets really really nice. But not this time. I've got to get this weight off once and for all. I'm somewhat motivated yet discouraged already at the same time only because I am fully aware of my past history and mistakes. I figure if I join a support group this time, I may have somewhat of a better luck. I can't give up again. I don't want 2009 to be another year of failure. I want to look as good on the outside as I tend to generally feel on the inside. So bikini season, here I come!
  • stillkristi
    stillkristi Posts: 1,135 Member
    Welcome! This is a great website! Good luck on your journey!
  • I think this is the right place to lose it. I have lost 4lbs and I feel great. just stay focused and I know you will achieve your goal!:flowerforyou:
  • Shadowpaws
    Shadowpaws Posts: 109
    Welcome!

You'll find more than enough support to help reach your goals here! :smile:

Good luck!:flowerforyou:
  • Thank you so much for your kind words! I really appreciate them! And good luck to you on your journey as well. I know we can do it! Take care!
  • Staying focus in this world full of goodies is the tricky part...lol... But I know I can do it. I know we can do it! Good luck on your journey as well and congratulations on your loss thus far!
  • I know it can be hard but one thing I try to do is constantly re-evaluate the situation. I dont let one slip up get me down. If I eat something I shouldnt I make sure I exercise or I eat less calories later. I try to compensate.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: