Shy and Scared

Options
I am new to posting on any forum, but have decided I need to get involved with my own process and reach out to those that aspire to my goals...one of being fit and healthy. I have been overweight my entire adult life and this year I'm turning 50 so feel it is time to do something.

It is inspiring to see the weight loss sucess stories here and I appreciate those that post before and after pics. I will try to do the same along my journey.

Are there any 50ish peeps losing on here that can offer tips, tricks and encouragement? I have about 60 lbs to lose. When I read stories about people losing 100 lbs I think I don't have far to go, but then again I am older and worried that it is too late.

Thank you to all those that share your journey with the rest of us...it means so much for me to have this community. I'm looking forward to getting to know more of you! :bigsmile:

Replies

• JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    What is it you're scared of? You've taken the first step....all you have to do is keep taking those steps. Is this journey easy? But it is worth it!!