What is your favorite refillable filter water bottle?

Options
Ok I love water, but I'm a water snob. I refuse to drink tap water, it just taste terrible to me. Pathethic I know. I buy 1-2 cases of bottled water a week. BUT I need to get in tune with the enviroment and get a washable refillable filter water bottle. So my question is, what kind do you use? My favorite bottle water 'taste' is Dasani/Aquafina/Great Value bottled water-white label...hope this makes sense to other water snobs like myself.

Thanks for any suggestions! :flowerforyou:

Maris

Replies

• thepetiterunner
    thepetiterunner Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    I have a Nalgene bottle I use and just fill up at the water cooler at work. It holds 32 ounces which is awesome because I fill that up twice (I do it way more than twice a day), and that's your suggested 8 glasses of water a day :)

And it comes in about a million different colors and is sturdy. Love it!
  • Maris165
    Maris165 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I will check them out!! :smile:
  • Hilary75
    Hilary75 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I second the nalgene bottle they're BPA free and come in large mouth and small mouth types. I like the large mouth bottle bc I think it's easier to clean.
  • kidbxrs
    kidbxrs Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    i have an under armour sqeeze bottle that holds 24 oz of water and I can not be one minute without it. I love it. I got it at Hibbets shoe store. Its pink and black
  • Laura_Ivy
    Laura_Ivy Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    I have a Camelbak filtered water bottle. The filters are good for up to 3 months depending on how much water you drink. The only down side is that it has a spout that you have to bite down on in order to sip from it. It grosses my husband out but I don't think it's funky. The water tastes clean no matter where I have gotten it from including the water fountain at a park down the street from me! :)
  • eddie8131
    eddie8131 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I love my Kleen Kanteen 18/8 stainless steel 40 oz. water bottle. I only have to fill it twice and I've had my water for the whole day. Shh don't tell my wife that I paid $27 for it.
  • Maris165
    Maris165 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Great!! Thanks for all the feedback everyone! It definately helps!!
  • Narisong
    Narisong Posts: 191
    Options
    34 Ounce Bobble. 2 of them babies and water for the day is met :-)
  • laineyluma
    laineyluma Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I love my bobble. Not only does the water taste great but they are cute too!
  • brandybea
    brandybea Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    i have the bobble too = )
  • blackberrypie
    Options
    I <3 my bobble! But just so you know a lot of bottled waters are just filtered tap water anyways. Maybe a Brita pitcher in your fridge would help you when you're drinking water at home? I love always having ice cold water on tap! :)
  • Brown_Eyed_Beauty
    Brown_Eyed_Beauty Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I love my bobble. Not only does the water taste great but they are cute too!

I have one of those too for when some filtered water isn't available. They are cute! I also have three 32 once rubermaide bottles because I can't always leave my area at work to refill. I use one at home and in my car. For some reason I can drink a lot of water while driving and the straw one doesn't block my vision. (trying to be a better driver :-b)
  • Sigma28
    Sigma28 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I use the Brita filter water bottle. The bottle is BPA-free and both the bottle and filter inside (drop it off at any Whole Foods store in the Preserve Gimme 5 bin) is recyclable. I know what you mean by "tap" water. My area dumps a lot of chlorine into the water, so you can smell it and taste it. This takes it away when I'm not at home to grab filtered water.

Thanks for this thread, btw, because I haven't heard of some of these bottles.