Not new, but trying to get serious....

Options
So, I am not new on here - my time on here for the past year has been a roller coaster...... I am ready to take control of my life though and finally get healthy and be the hot mama I know that I am under all this fat!!!

I am a married mother of 2 boys, ages 7 and 1 year and I am stationed in CT. That's right - I am in the military...I have been in the U.S. Navy for a little over 12 years. I am originally from Illinois.

I have never struggled with my weight until I had children - I gained 60 pounds with my first son and only lost about 30 of that, I gained 20 with my second son (lost that really quickly) but I am still trying to lose the 30 from my first. Being in the military I am physically fit, but also a fatty! I pass body weight standards, but barely. I can run 1.5 miles in 12:45 but I can't stop myself from gorging on sweets and chips and beer on the weekends. I need to stop un-doing all my hard work at the gym.

If you have similar goals or would like some motivation please add me as a friend - I need friends on here that are going to be honest and help hold me acccountable!

Thank you for reading and I wish you all the best of luck in your lives and with your goals!

Replies

• Angel_Eyes1975
    Angel_Eyes1975 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    hi there i am new here to this board and I am an honest person and looking for that support that will tell me how it is and not what I want to hear so to speak :) would love to have some great motivation..