Turbo Jam calories burned

Options
hesn92
hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
I just started doing Turbo Jam this week (I love it!) and I was wondering if there was anyone with a heart rate monitor that could help me out. When I log it into myfitnesspal, I just choose "kickboxing (including turbo jam)" and it estimated the calories burned but I have no idea if that's accurate. I did cardio party today and it estimated 511 calories (I weigh 149lb) and that seems like a lot. Does anyone know if myfitnesspal is accurate? Or can anyone tell many calories you usually burn during these workouts? Thanks!

Replies

• shurleec
    shurleec Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I have take turbo kick. I weigh 159 and my HRM usually says around 625. Hope this helps.
  • Susanh43
    Options
    Hi - I do TJ Cardio Party and I always err on the safe side and enter 25 minutes even if I've done 40 because I am scared to death of going over my caloric intake. I hope to get a heart rate monitor for my birthday (January) and that way I'll be able to actually track my calories burned. :)

Anyone else around 214, doing TJ and using a HRM? If so, how many calories are you burning? Thanks!:smile: