New Member - Howdy & Hello

Options
I just signed up yesterday and then had dinner with the family at the Golden Corral. It was tricky, very tricky!! Let's just say that a buffet visit is never easy when starting a fitness plan. I am looking for a support network of women who not only want to get fit but also want to be strong and confident women on the inside and out. I know there are a lot of you out there, just wanted to say hello.

Replies

• tarcey1331
    Options
    I just signed up yesterday and then had dinner with the family at the Golden Corral. It was tricky, very tricky!! Let's just say that a buffet visit is never easy when starting a fitness plan. I am looking for a support network of women who not only want to get fit but also want to be strong and confident women on the inside and out. I know there are a lot of you out there, just wanted to say hello.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • tarcey1331
    Options
    Thanks a bunch! Best of luck to you as well!!
  • chickenmom
    Options
    Hi,I know how you feel but that was only one day. Remember to take this one day at a time. You can do it. Have faith in yourself.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • beanface25
    Options
    Welcome! I find this website very very helpful and I hope you do too.

Good luck in your journey...we can do this
  • tarcey1331
    Options
    Thanks! I am trying to approach every new day with grace and humor!