Kitchen Gadget - What would you refuse to lose?

Options

Replies

• AprilLBradley
    AprilLBradley Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    my garlic mincer! :) i use it almost everytime i cook!
  • Chottu
    Chottu Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Kitchen aid stand mixer
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    a fork.
  • kim_mc
    kim_mc Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Food scale! Don't know how I ever went without one! The best thing we ever got in our kitchen!!!!
  • avonchik
    avonchik Posts: 106
    Options
    Well my blender is not in my drawer but I couldnt do without it! I would say my ceramic Chefs knife and a rubber jar opener!!:bigsmile: :drinker: :love:
  • PaulaCausseaux
    Options
    :smile: What waffle recipe are you using? I would love to cook some for a weekly treat and you have lost a good amount of weight - congrats!
  • psiren28
    psiren28 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Not really a gadget person but I couldn't live without my food scale. I'm a serious over-estimator.
  • bunnzye2
    Options
    since it seems manufacturers wont get rid of the can for simpler packaging, i couldnt part with my can opener.
  • LilBee82
    LilBee82 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    My hand held can opener, knives, wooden spoons,spatula, forks, sieve, turkey baster!
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    slow cooker. Many a crappy meal are made delicious with that and the copious application of hot sauce
  • KimmyEB
    KimmyEB Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Hand-held can opener. I cannot stand electric can openers.

Also, my pizza stone...which is not in a drawer, but it's in a cabinet right below the drawer...does that count? :tongue:
  • wdwghettogirl
    wdwghettogirl Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    My food scale! That thing is pretty much attached to my hand when I'm cooking.

Oh, and my cheese grater and my favorite pearing knife.
  • mikonei
    mikonei Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    My first thought was my Magic Bullet, but I also agree with those that said sharp knives and a can opener XD
  • carriem73
    carriem73 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    George Foreman!!!!!
  • darylinny
    Options
    Food scale, blender and ... my husband! He does 95% of the cooking and he's really kicked it up with the healthy food too. :flowerforyou:
  • Puddykat1026
    Puddykat1026 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    My egg white separator. I used to break the yolks every time! Now it's stupid proof :laugh:
  • blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    my corkscrew :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Also my pampered chef measuring cup and spoons, wisk, and my little mini handles for the ends of corn on the cob really like those guys.
  • Mom0fTwo
    Mom0fTwo Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    my peeler the grip is awesome and it also has a grater attached
    measuring cups
    my mandolin, it is the bomb for slicing!!
  • Karmynzahringer
    Karmynzahringer Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I cant live without my whisk or my rubber spatula! My eggs just don't get as airy and fluffy without the whisk and it drives me nuts to beat them with a fork! I also can't stand trying to scrape a bowl without a rubber spatula, too much gets left behind!
  • spubnik
    Options
    food scale and ww measuring cups.