Water Water Everywhere ...

Options
Ok, so I drink a lot of water. All day ... and I work in an office. Does anyone else get odd looks when they go to the water cooler all the time or do you think it is paranoia? :smile:

Replies

• lrbohn
    lrbohn Posts: 11
    Options
    I am more concerned about the looks I get when I use the restroom just about every hour!
  • maura1110
    maura1110 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I am more concerned about the looks I get when I use the restroom just about every hour!

ME TOO! It's ridiculous how often I have to go hahaha
  • kate_mariebug
    Options

me too!! hahahha
  • AMIS456
    AMIS456 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Yeah I know people think I am crazy as the afternoon hits and I am in and out of the bathroom every 45 min!
  • kim_mc
    kim_mc Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I have so much trouble getting my water in for the day, I wish I was taking all the trips to get more water. Are you actually thirsty for it? I feel like whenever I have it I have to force myself to drink!!! So hard!!!

Good job on your water! Just ignore all the looks!:laugh:
  • Lyric82
    Lyric82 Posts: 119
    Options

me too!! hahahha

That's it?? I go a few times an hour! It's almost impossible to get my job done during the day..ahhhh!!!:grumble:
  • GetOnIT2012
    Options
    Yes, one restroom here and I am always in it, wish I could tell my co-workers, it the WATER. LOL
  • Westerngal88
    Options
    Ahh yes the good old looks! It's even better if you have one of those giant nalgene 32oz water bottles on your desk!! :))
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options

This!
  • suzechto
    Options
    haha - me too. I try to take "alternate" routes to the restroom so I don’t pass the same people’s cubes all day.
  • salsera_barbie
    salsera_barbie Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I drink tons of water too, and yes everyone does look at me funny. I used to have a big, no HUGE, water jug that I would fill once but then everyone started making fun of it, so now I have to fill up 3 times a day.
  • takingnameskickingbutt
    Options
    Well, I wanted to be delicate, but since you all brought it up (thanks!): it's like a viscious cycle ... filling up my water bottle and going to the restroom. HA!
  • MeganMac17
    MeganMac17 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I have so much trouble getting my water in for the day, I wish I was taking all the trips to get more water. Are you actually thirsty for it? I feel like whenever I have it I have to force myself to drink!!! So hard!!!

I've got a friend at work who hates drinking water. There are these shot glass-sized cups near all the water coolers at our office, so she keeps one at her desk and goes to take "water shots" throughout the day. It seems to work for her!
  • lrbohn
    lrbohn Posts: 11
    Options
    Lyric82: Apparently I was afraid of getting crazy looks in here too, I'm right there with you. When I am in my office its more like two times an hour.
  • flyingwrite
    Options
    I got two water bottles for Christmas from co-workers. LOL. Guess they think I drink a lot of water. Haha. About a gallon a day. I'm in the bathroom every hour, too. Mostly in the morning. People are always going to look at you weird when you're doing something different than what they do.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Yea my roomie gets annoyed with my i think since the bathrrom is right next to her room

I usually only drink around 6 cups now though. Sick of always peeing :P
  • Karmynzahringer
    Karmynzahringer Posts: 192 Member
    Options

I used to hate and I do mean HATE water too! I would never drink it, I bet at one point in my life I may have went months without any actual water... but when I made myself quit drinking soda, tea and energy drinks (still have maybe one a week) I started drinking extremely cold water, lots of ice cubes, and I now love and crave water! I would rather have it than the sweet stuff, the sweet drinks almost make me feel sick to my stomach now!
  • takingnameskickingbutt
    Options

I am not really thirsty (I heard that if you are thirsty, you are dehydrated). I just love me some water: it give me energy and it's oddly delish at this point.
  • Mina50
    Options
    OMG! i just started this & i have never gone to the bathroom this much in my entire life!
  • Anastacia1119
    Anastacia1119 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    haha! I do the same thing too. I thing from the start of the day to the end I end up drinking 4 or 5 bottles. I alwasy wonder if people think I am nuts.