5'7-CW 172- GW 135 (ish) Lookin for friends...

Options
Hi Everybody,

I am fairly new to MFP and looking to get connected and stay connected with ladies with similar goals. I am not quite sure what the acutal GW is yet since different weights can look different on different frames. I am 25 years old and have struggled with my weight it seems like forever BUT over the last year gained nearly 30 lbs while being on the wicked Celexa and changing BC multiple times. I really want to get fit and healthy prior to starting a family, I just got married in December and I want to honor my husband and myself by getting back into shape and feeling healthy and confident! My self esteem is so low at this time and really need the support. Please add me :)

God bless,

Replies

• onek9lover
    Options
    I'm already friends with you - but I am looking for more friends around the same too (and I thought I would help the post!)

5'6"
    178 and looking to lose around 40 lbs!

So add me too!
  • ItsMeGg
    Options
    Please add me I am also 5'7" looking to lose 35-40 pounds
  • LinksHerzt
    LinksHerzt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Adding all of you. :)

Also, 5'8, 180 pounds and looking to lose 30-40 and get my life back!
  • Chloe_Chaos_
    Chloe_Chaos_ Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    22 years old
    5'6"
    College student (soon to be grad!)
    SW: 170
    CW: 165
    GW: 130-140 depends on how I feel
  • Hurricane_C
    Hurricane_C Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. I'm 26 and 5'7"

Heaviest weight: 170ish lbs (I think I was about 22 or 23 at this time)
    CW: 137 lbs
    GW: 130 lbs
    GW2: 128 lbs
  • Zumbaeng
    Zumbaeng Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    5'5 wanting my pre 3 kid bod back! Adding all of you too!
  • Elarissa
    Elarissa Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 5'7 and looking to get down to 135 l. I got married last June and have gained 20lbs since then I need to get off and lose the rest to get to my goal weight. Add me if you want :)
  • LibLiu82
    Options
    Hello! I am similar. I'm almost down to 170 now, started about 176. My GW is 155 or less if I can get there. I'd love some more friends!
  • mae1020
    mae1020 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Sounds like we are all pretty similar. I'm 5'7", 160lbs and would like to get down to 130. Feel free to add me.
  • Jamiewoodle
    Jamiewoodle Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    We're pretty close other than height!

5'4"

SW 172.2
    CW159.8
    GW 130ish :wink:
  • zoeco33
    zoeco33 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Although I am much older, I have very similar goals!
  • healthbunny
    Options
    Hiya :)

SW-160
    CW-137
    GW-126

Originally my gw was 140, I got to 138 and was happy! I maintained at that weight for over 3 months but i've decided it's time to tone up and lose a few extra! Feel free to add me :D

Also I made agroup for 5'7" ladies! >>>>>> http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/3460-5-7-girls