Opinions

Options
So I know I'm going to get a lot of different, controversial answers, but lets hear them! Im thinking about starting on the Body By Vi shakes next week because Im having no luck with weight loss at all. Good idea? Bad idea? Opinions? Help!!

Replies

• therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Don't waste your money. There's nothing in a shake you buy that you can't make at home, or by eating properly.

That's my opinion.
  • Sl1ghtly
    Sl1ghtly Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    How can a shake help with weightloss?
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    I don't know about them. Or any other shake you can buy. Honestly, clean eating, drinking water and exercise are the tried and true methods for weight loss. And you don't learn to eat properly by drinking shakes. A big problem once the weight is off. It all comes back!
  • crystal8208
    crystal8208 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Are you planning on drinking shakes for the rest of your life? It makes more sense to learn how to eat properly and exercise properly so you can make a permanent change. I tried the slim fast type shakes and they did work. But, I don't plan on drinking a shake every meal forever. So I'm learning the correct way. It takes time. How long have you been at it? If what you are doing exercise wise isn't working try something different. Do you lift weights? What about cardio?
  • Sexyf28
    Sexyf28 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I say WHY NOT? Different diets work for different people and if you arent' having luck at anything else, then go for it! Good luck!