Sports Bras!

Options
What are the best sport bras on the market? and where is a good place to get them?

I am looking to spend no more than 20-25 per a bra. Is that possible? lately I have been wearing two sports bras at a time but I'd like to get one that works on its own :)

Replies

• AmandaBroun
    Options
    My current favorite is actually just a Champion brand from target.
    This one, I think: http://www.target.com/p/C9-by-Champion-Womens-Seamless-Racerback-Bra-Assorted-Colors/-/A-13787056

I don't have too much to keep under control, but it does the job and doesn't rub under my arms during workouts.
  • swilk627
    swilk627 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    i have a champion one my sis gave me im trying to still get into but it looks way supportive...high sides for boob flaps if u know what i mean LOL...and no peek a boo jumping jack mishaps
  • yarmiah
    yarmiah Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I was wearing a 38DD and found I needed underwire support, plus a regular sports bra on top.
    Kohl's is where I found em, and the brand is called Lilyette. I'm now wearing a 36D and still like
    to "double up" (as my trainer calls it).

Good Luck!
  • whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    mine is 9.94-11.94 at walmart it is danskin it is super supportive i love it , only sucky thing it is only in blak and white but they said more colors are coming soon...

btw im a 36 dd
  • AMessina82
    Options
    Check out Marshall's or TJMaxx... sometimes you get lucky and find some great deals!!
  • Corryn78
    Corryn78 Posts: 215
    Options
    I am a 38 DD and love and recommend this one. Yes, a little more expensive...so I'm sure their other less expensive options would work if you don't require as much support as I do.

http://www.movingcomfort.com/Fiona/350003,default,pd.html
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    I bought mine at walmart. I wear a 36 DDD and They squish the hell out of my boobs, but you don't want them flying everywhere, it can damage your muscles and make them sag...
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    I have a Shock Absorber one currently, does a great job keeping the girls in line when I run, I'm a 32FF so had to get a maximum hold one :laugh:
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    Ladiesonlysports.com

I use the Enell sports bra. It's expensive, but it has been worth every penny spend on them. I now own 5, and I can run. Every other sports bra I have ever tried allows too much bounce for me to run. I'm essentially a 34 DDD. No bounce, complete control, not going anywhere bra. LOVE IT! I know it's more than you want to spend, but trust me, it's totally worth it!
  • Mandykinz2008
    Mandykinz2008 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    depends on your size. If you're a smaller gal then there are probably a lot more options for you. I'm a 34DDD so I invest in sports bras. I wear Enell bras but they're closer to about $70-$80. Just remember no matter what it's worth the investment..don't want the ladies hurtin!
  • Rjdj3530
    Rjdj3530 Posts: 154
    Options
    All the ones I have found that work well are expensive. I have a front zip made by Under Armour that has been excellent $50 at Academy and I have one from Lane Bryant by Mariska? I think. Laila Ali promotes them. I think I paid 36 for it but you can usually get BOGO 50% off which would make them average $27 when you buy 2. The one I have is black with pink. I don't have to double up with these and I am 38 DD.
  • ahealthy4u
    ahealthy4u Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I know many like the underwire my trainer she wears two one with a under wire and one with out. I myself buy the atheletic shirts with the built in sports bra or I lean towards adias or danskin
  • katcod1522
    katcod1522 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Nike. All I got to say. Great for high impact. Im a runner :) you can find at TJ Maxx for $20. At the sports store..$30.
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Wow, I get a 3-pk at Walmart for 10 bucks, I get one size too small so it's nice and snug and nothing bounces around.......
  • tipsymoth
    tipsymoth Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I have a Shock Absorber one currently, does a great job keeping the girls in line when I run, I'm a 32FF so had to get a maximum hold one :laugh:

Another vote for the shock absorber. A firm hold but not squashed if that makes sense. Really comfortable, no movement at all. (I'm 32GG)
  • tmlandis
    tmlandis Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am a DD as well. I'm forever on the quest for a perfect sports bra. The Champion one that has an underwire, it's a pullover but it also has a hook on the back, those are the first ones that I didn't have to wear two. The best one I've found by far is by Title Nine and it's called the Last Resort Bra. It's kind of pricey but worth EVERY penny! It looks like a medival torture device but holy cow does it work, and NO chaffing which is a huge bonus. I told myself when I ordered it that when it came I was going to put it on and jump up and down in front of the mirror, if anything jiggled I was sending it back. Now I have two and am going to order some more! Big boobies shouldn't hold us back from running!
  • jennyripp77
    Options
    thanks ladies for starting this post. i am a 34/36F and I need some more support. I am going to look into the shock absorber
  • thepetiterunner
    thepetiterunner Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    I love the Moving Comfort Alexis bra. I buy them from www.runningwarehouse.com It's MUCH cheaper than at the store, they're within your price range :)
  • LBachynsky
    Options
    I buy all my workout clothes at Marshall's. There are deals on name brands to be had!! I got some that are better than the ones I got at Target and they were only $6 to $7 each.