Options
    Don't Cha, ***** Cat Dolls
  • GothicAngel87
    Options
    Bon Jovi - Its my life!! good start off song!1
  • em9371
    em9371 Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    The Foo Fighters usually does it for me. Hip-Hop beats are good, but I seem to run faster to rock music! (I drive faster when I have it on in the car, but that's another issue entirely!)

If you're into Indie bands, Fight Like Apes' first album is a great one - the first track is an amazing tune to run to!! x

^^^i thought i was the only one to do that!! i was driving down the motorway with foo fighters pretender on last week and got going waaaaay too fast!!!

for working out i love offspring - want u bad, sixx am - live forever / girl with golden eyes, foo fighters - best of you / walk / pretender, green day - st jimmy / nice guys finish last, red jumpsuit apparatus - atrophy, slash's snakepit - be the ball, eminem&rihnana - love the way you lie. these never fail to motivate me!!

also its totally not my usual music taste but my spinning instructor plays LMFAO sexy and I know it, it works really well for the class!!
  • GothicAngel87
    Options
    The Foo Fighters usually does it for me. Hip-Hop beats are good, but I seem to run faster to rock music! (I drive faster when I have it on in the car, but that's another issue entirely!)

If you're into Indie bands, Fight Like Apes' first album is a great one - the first track is an amazing tune to run to!! x

Totally agree!!
  • mywontons
    mywontons Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Nicole Scherzinger - Right there
    J-LO - On the Floor
  • ErinsAvon
    ErinsAvon Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Girlfriend, Avril Lavigne