Hello...

Okay, so I'm in a pact so to speak with one of the girls I work with. We've both been struggling with losing weight and she found this site over the weekend and told me about it today, so here I am. We'll see how we do on this thing...

Anyone know how I can add friends?

Laurie

Replies

• Okay, so I'm in a pact so to speak with one of the girls I work with. We've both been struggling with losing weight and she found this site over the weekend and told me about it today, so here I am. We'll see how we do on this thing...

Anyone know how I can add friends?

Laurie
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Hi there Laurie and welcome to MFP! :)

You can add friends by clicking on their profile. There is a green button that says add as friend...

You can find your friends profile if you know their username - just go to http://www.myfitnesspal.com/pipinana, only instead of my username at the end, put there’s in.

Hope that helps you out a little. Good luck on your journey! :flowerforyou: :heart: :smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: