Does the tag REALLY read 5/6???

Options
likes2bwet
likes2bwet Posts: 275 Member
I was swapping rooms with my daughter, who is due to have a baby any time now, and I came across tons of stashes of her pre-pregnant clothes!! I first was ready to scream and throw a fit, then I was like, hmmmm, let me see what all is here... I have now scored a few shirts of hers that I bought and really liked, some of her FOX shorts that I thought were totally cute and the best of all....JEANS!! I don't even like them. Thought they were the worst things ever made. BUT, since I have been changing my wardrobe and shoe style due to the weight I have lost, I am now noticing them a lot more. Anyhow, she had a few pairs that I liked so of course I had to look at the size. Crap! Too small :sad: No wait! Maybe...hmmmm..let me just try and see what happens. Bottom line....drum roll please..... THEY FIT!! Did I mention THEY FIT??!! :huh: I had to do a double take in the mirror and make sure it wasn't my imagination. Nope, sure enough, THEY FIT!! Then we come to the size...another drum roll please.... 5/6..yes, I said 5/6 and THEY FIT. If someone would have said that I would wear that size again, I would have told them to lay off the crack pipe.. Well, I am wrong and I couldn't be more EXCITED about it :laugh: Anyhow, thanks to hard work, dedication and MFP I am on my way to finding the real ME :heart:

Replies

• likes2bwet
    Options
    I was swapping rooms with my daughter, who is due to have a baby any time now, and I came across tons of stashes of her pre-pregnant clothes!! I first was ready to scream and throw a fit, then I was like, hmmmm, let me see what all is here... I have now scored a few shirts of hers that I bought and really liked, some of her FOX shorts that I thought were totally cute and the best of all....JEANS!! I don't even like them. Thought they were the worst things ever made. BUT, since I have been changing my wardrobe and shoe style due to the weight I have lost, I am now noticing them a lot more. Anyhow, she had a few pairs that I liked so of course I had to look at the size. Crap! Too small :sad: No wait! Maybe...hmmmm..let me just try and see what happens. Bottom line....drum roll please..... THEY FIT!! Did I mention THEY FIT??!! :huh: I had to do a double take in the mirror and make sure it wasn't my imagination. Nope, sure enough, THEY FIT!! Then we come to the size...another drum roll please.... 5/6..yes, I said 5/6 and THEY FIT. If someone would have said that I would wear that size again, I would have told them to lay off the crack pipe.. Well, I am wrong and I couldn't be more EXCITED about it :laugh: Anyhow, thanks to hard work, dedication and MFP I am on my way to finding the real ME :heart:
  • Itmomma
    Itmomma Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    That totally ROCKS!!! Good for you! 5/6 WOW, hope to be there again myself one day! Congrats again!:bigsmile:
  • psilva78227
    psilva78227 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    That is totally cool! I am hoping to get back into single digit sizes one day.
  • likes2bwet
    Options
    I didn't expect it and am still shocked by it...I had to ask my daughter if she was sure there wasn't a 1 in front of the number just to make sure! I am still in shock...WOW!
  • ladyofivy
    ladyofivy Posts: 648
    Options
    That is INcredible! You are such an inspiration! Way to go YOU!
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Outstanding!! You deserve this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Wow, awesome, I hope that one day I can be in that size, You look great. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • mfpme
    mfpme Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    You better believe it sister! Good job! What a cool success story and thank you for sharing it with us. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!