Fat bottom girls

Options
1235»

Replies

• raevynn
    raevynn Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    FBG here... yup, and my DH loves this song, too!
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Lol... I think I probably qualify for the FBG club :)
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    How'd they get away with the naked bicycle race for the video and album cover of the same album?!?! At any rate, I'm glad they did, the 70s were less uptight, thankfully.
  • amandasowards
    Options
    I am so a member of the FBG club and i LOVE that song! I even have it set as my mom's ringtone just so i can hear it every time she calls me lol, and she's a member of the club too (it runs in the family i guess)
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    I am so a member of the FBG club and i LOVE that song! I even have it set as my mom's ringtone just so i can hear it every time she calls me lol, and she's a member of the club too (it runs in the family i guess)

The Fat Bottom gene bypassed my sister. As a teen and into my mid 20's I was teased about my FB (I was 5'1" and weighed no more than 105lbs) I just had the FB. I hated it. Late 20's I learned to love it and be proud. Lots of men love FBG's, my husband sure does!

Love hearing all the FB Ladies proudly claiming membership!
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options

Mine comes from my Dad's side of the family. My mom was tiny, short and flat bottomed :) I somehow managed to end up being 5'7" with a 5' mom and 5'9" dad. All the women on my Dad's side belong to the FBG Club :)
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options

Mine comes from my Dad's side of the family. My mom was tiny, short and flat bottomed :) I somehow managed to end up being 5'7" with a 5' mom and 5'9" dad. All the women on my Dad's side belong to the FBG Club :)

It's a great club to belong to!
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    I have a fat *kitten*... really... fat.