30 day shred

Options
i just started a group "30ds 02/16/12"

im starting the 30ds tomorrow and could use all the support there is.....anyone else starting around that time please feel free to join in on the group

Replies

• vickyraetownsend
    Options
    I'm on day 6 today as I missed yesterday, you are do this. You will ache, but work through it because it's so worth it :-)
    Add me, love giving support xx
  • KP5555
    KP5555 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 3 of level 1. feel free to add me. Jillian is kicking my butt into shape.
  • lroutt65
    lroutt65 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am doing the 30 day shred every other day. My first day was 2.14.12 and I plan on continuing until I hit 30 workouts. On the days that I do not do Jillian Michaels I actually work out with a personal trainer (he okayed my plan :)) Friend me for mutual support!
  • smbirth
    smbirth Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Me!! I am with ya!! Off to bed so I can get up and work out with Jillian! I would be glad to give and recieve support!!
  • ladywolfkahn
    Options
    I just received 30ds, I start mine tomorrow. Plan on 5-6 days a week.
    10 days for each level (thats if it dont kill me first lol)
  • jmatthews75
    jmatthews75 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Finished Day 30 yesterday, on the 15th... You guys and girls can all do it. Stick with it and you can get there... 5 pounds lost, and over 5 total body inches...
  • cask16
    cask16 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I'm on day 22 today and determined to complete all 30. I wasn't huge to start with so I dont expect astounding weight or inches lost but I certainly feel better.
  • Stephie_J
    Stephie_J Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Finished Day 30 yesterday, on the 15th... You guys and girls can all do it. Stick with it and you can get there... 5 pounds lost, and over 5 total body inches...

Did you take before & after photos? I started 30DS last night
  • FionaHelen
    FionaHelen Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me starting today!
  • newbeetler
    newbeetler Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Been trying to start with the wife all week.

Things have been getting in the way though.

Going to try again tonight.

Will join the group and hopfully we can get started tonight.

Good luck all
  • 086laura90
    Options
    im starting it today aswell have tried it before but didnt stick at it.....its hard but will be worth it hopefully i can finish it this time
  • MaggiePuccini
    MaggiePuccini Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I started the 30ds on 4th January, so I guess I am shredded.

I have done it very slowly, I took about 20 days at level one before moving on to level 2. Now i'm doing level 3 and it is BRUTAL. I like it, i enjoy it, sort of!! but wow. She works you hard.
  • Peta22
    Peta22 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I'll be starting 30DS on March 1st... After my holiday in Hong Kong where I'll be eating too much and buying clothes I want to fit into!!! :D
  • parrothead60
    parrothead60 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Started yesterday.....hadn't been able to exercise for the past couple of weeks due to bronchitis, but the Shred brought me back with a vengeance! Not too sore this morning, but I can tell I worked out yesterday.
  • Oceandancer
    Options
    I started monday, add me.
  • k9hrd
    k9hrd Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I am on day 3 level 1when today. I am going to try to go on to level 2 this time. Before I have just done level one.
  • k9hrd
    k9hrd Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Day 3 done!
  • candyben
    Options
    I started on the 14th and am sore already. I am in and you can add me as well.
  • ladywolfkahn
    Options
    only day one and I have a love/hate relationship with this woman already lol.
    I made it through my first level one day one. Only I was only able to do 6 or 7 jumping jacks.
    So I modified to keeps legs moving (high step) and kept arms going like you do with the jacks.
    Hope this is okay- I will keep trying each day to do more jacks but today wasnt it. I am sorry.
    I know tomorrow I am going to feel this, if not this evening. Look out hot soaking bath.
    :happy: I can do this and so can you guys :-)
    I actually feel kinda good.