Replies

• Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Helllll yeah I poop before I weigh myself! Save an ounce or two. ;D
  • Jessamine
    Jessamine Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    what i have done is weighed pre and post shower. my body must have so much filth, i swear it works every time.

Oh dear... don't tell me you pee in the shower.
  • PoleBoy
    PoleBoy Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Some digital scales remember their last weight and show it again if the new one is close - it makes them "appear" to be more accurate. The ones we had at work did this, which caused issues when two people were of similar weights. There are 2 "easy" ways around this - get someone else to stand on the scales in between, stand on them while holding a heavy object (handbag, pile of laundry...) and one harder one is to stand on the scales with one foot on the floor taking half your weight (it's tricky, you've got to have good balance or your weight wont stabilise)
  • 2012x
    2012x Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    yeah funny to try lol
    ive gained haha!
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    The reason you guys are not seeing what you expect on the scale is because its tricking you and is not as accurate as you think.
    It will fake readings to make them more consistent

I use this scale and its very accurate, check the reviews
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0032TNPOE/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=premifirea-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B0032TNPOE
  • GabyG69
    GabyG69 Posts: 213
    Options
    OMG!!! I totally do that and I'm glad to hear I am not the only one...
  • KarateGoddess
    KarateGoddess Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Goes to show you - guys are full o' crap!! LMAO

just kidding guys! I just couldn't resist!
  • Jessamine
    Jessamine Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    The reason you guys are not seeing what you expect on the scale is because its tricking you and is not as accurate as you think.
    It will fake readings to make them more consistent

I use this scale and its very accurate, check the reviews
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0032TNPOE/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=premifirea-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B0032TNPOE

I use that scale, too. It's very accurate.
  • seattlerain
    seattlerain Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    i actually gained after pooping once. i figured it was muscle that i devloped. it was a tough poop.

Awesome.

Dropping kids off at the pool can be strenuous.
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    I converted my toilet seat into a scale, I save time that weigh.
  • echoica
    echoica Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    what i have done is weighed pre and post shower. my body must have so much filth, i swear it works every time.

haha! yeah i find i usually lose after a shower too :P
  • shalinimunjal
    shalinimunjal Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Most digital scales have a memory..if u do 2 weighins close together it will just show the first reading again. I trick it by picking up my vanity mirror or my toddler and weighing again.
  • CheleLynn44
    CheleLynn44 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Most digital scales have a memory..if u do 2 weighins close together it will just show the first reading again. I trick it by picking up my vanity mirror or my toddler and weighing again.

This is the second time I have heard this. I'm gonna have to trick mine tmrw morning and see how it goes!
  • sarahbear1981
    sarahbear1981 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    So I was about to go on a massive binge, I could feel the cravings kicking in and then I read this thread.:noway: You all saved me some calories so thanks.
  • Loseweight1980
    Options
    Heeheehee, I do it, too, just cause I get a kick out of it. And, later in the day, if someone tells me I'm full of it, I can tell them how much less I am now than that morning!!! I'm a huge dork, I know!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I do this almost every time, just because I have a sick sense of curiosity and, well, potty humor is funny, even when it's private and I don't get to share it with anyone.
  • sarahgilmore
    sarahgilmore Posts: 572 Member
    Options

Ghost poo?

You know I can't weigh your ghost poo!

ETA: sorry only a handful of people will probably get that :blushing:
  • mes1119
    mes1119 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    hahahahahaha. thats why I wait on the couch in the morning before I do. and if I haven't had a BM, well I just don't weigh myself that day hahahaha.