Hello!!

Options
I joined 2 days ago and love the calorie counter. Hope it helps me figure out what I should be eating. I do eat clean and healthy for the most part and cut out junk long ago. Please let this work!!! From what I'm seeing, it doesn't look like I eat enough if you can believe it!!

I found this site off of the Beachbody Message Board. Anyone else doing P90X?

Replies

• catmac
    catmac Posts: 78
    Options
    I joined 2 days ago and love the calorie counter. Hope it helps me figure out what I should be eating. I do eat clean and healthy for the most part and cut out junk long ago. Please let this work!!! From what I'm seeing, it doesn't look like I eat enough if you can believe it!!

I found this site off of the Beachbody Message Board. Anyone else doing P90X?
  • jeanettevallance
    Options
    Yes i am doing the p90x. Me and a few of my family members. Working like a charm. Lost 11 lbs so far and down to a size 6 for the first time since high school. 29 yrs ago. my brother in law is down 25 lbs and inches galore. Very intense but Lovin it!!:smile:
  • catmac
    Options
    OOOH, I'm so envious!!! I have been doing the X for 4 weeks now and still can't get out of a size 10. I eat right (I think), maybe not enough. Any pointers? I'm going to Jamaica in June and really want to feel good in a suit
  • jeanettevallance
    Options
    Key I think is to be sure to eat enough and the right foods. A combination of protein and carbs. You need enough carbs to cover the intense workouts with p90x. I am 45 and if I am able to get these results so can you. My brother in law is over 50 and wow what a change. Harder for woman though. I eat every 2-3 hrs every day and ad an extra fruit and 1/2 cup oatmeal when i am doing these intense workouts. It has been working but your body will fight against you if you are eating too little or the wrong foods.
    You can do it and you/ll look fabulous in June:wink:
  • catmac
    Options
    Really, another fruit? I'll try that. I miss not having 2 pieces of fruit per day. I'm pushing 38 - what a difference from our 20's huh? I'm having fun with the P90X - I love the routines! Keep bringing it!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: