Hello

Options
I was referred over here by another board I'm on.

I am a mom of 3, my youngest is 6months old. I still have 30lbs of baby weight to lose to get to where I was before kids...since that seems like such a far fetched place I'm desperatley trying to lose 15lbs by September...when I get married!

I have tried diets in the last 6 months...the only one that worked was Jenny Craig, but there was no way I could afford to stay on that for long.

So far I'm simply maintaining. I don't gain, I don't lose.

I'm here hoping that using the calculations will help me see what is going on, and have some support from others to help me through the rough days. I've been at this maintain point for so long I'm just looking for 5lbs at a time. Hoping I can drop those first 5lbs by Easter.

Replies

• Zumbaeng
    Zumbaeng Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You sound like me. I have three kids too! My youngest are twin 3 year olds soon to be 4. I was on Jenny Craig too. I fainted on it because I wasn't taking my vitamins. I lost weight on that but stopped it too. I ended up using weight watchers on line which was $17 per month. It taught me how much I can eat without having to eat someone else's food.

I still want to tone and lose 5-10lbs and am having a heck of a time so i cut carbs. It works! research why and how it works and see if you can do that. You can even just do it like 6 weeks before your wedding... because it works fast. I had a girlfriend of mine that did it 6 weeks before her wedding and lost 12 lbs.

I am new to this too. I'm gonna add you as friend. =)
  • cz611
    cz611 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Me too! I have a 5 month old baby girl, a 3 year old son and 14 year old daughter. I've done Jenny Craig and Weight Watchers....trying this now. I signed up last month, but only started taking things seriously yesterday. I'm game :smile: I need to lose about 45....
  • lovinmysoldier
    lovinmysoldier Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    3 kiddos for me as well (7,6,3). I started in Jan 2011, I did WW at first, love it. Had good success with it but got burned out on it. Then I started livestrong.com which is the same idea as MFP and here I am.
  • Eranajb
    Eranajb Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You guys sound like me! Three kids and too many pounds to lose right now. Plus trying to study and work... why do we try to fit it all in?
    My name is Erana, I am 36. My kids are 10,8 and nearly 5. I've been married 13 years this month. Add me if you are looking for a buddy...
  • teamflatbelly
    teamflatbelly Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I have 3 kids as well you can add me as a friend if you would like. We can all push each other :)