sexist deletions...

Options

Replies

• felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Can I add you so that I can delete you over this post? kthx.

Absolutely. Takes more than that to hurt my feelings...kthx.
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    No rhyme or reason to it other than double standard stated by others.

Guy saying dirty things = pervy
    Girls saying dirty things = hot

It's not always like that, but genuinely seems to fall that direction.

For me personally, I like girl dirty talk. I do not however want any of the guys participating. *shrugs* It is what it is.
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    Maybe because women are tired of the sexist bull**** men spew and men just like the tits.
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    This thread is hilarious, but oh so true! Apparently overtly dirty men are creepy, but dirty women are a lot of fun! :) At least according to this theory (which I think is true, too).
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Maybe because women are tired of the sexist bull**** men spew and men just like the tits.

I'm not a man, I like your tits. I also like your snark and sweetness and the way you nibble my ear....Wait, what?
  • sylvuz323
    sylvuz323 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I'm on a dating site that gives advice on subjects to talk about with men, the top 10 to discuss and not discuss....drum roll please the number 1 item to discuss is SEX. Imagine that! lol
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    I don't know if its been said yet but boobs
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Holy crap this post brought out the hot men!

Yes it did. THANK YOU, THANK YOU!:flowerforyou: :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • I think it's a function of how attractive you are...the hotter you are the more you can get away with say disgusting crap...but there comes a point where it doesn't matter how hot you are....what you said is just super gross and you need to get out of my face.

Oh, yeah and boobs increases attractiveness to the nth power (N increasing w/boob size)

:p
  • IamRoJ
    IamRoJ Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    So, wait a minute....as my boobs are smaller than when I started this MFP thing...does this mean I have to start being MORE APPROPRRIATE????? This is an outrage!

*grabs Aunt Susie's bewbs while mine are still big enough to get away with it* Phew! I think I got them just in time.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options

I was thinking the same thing, but are they the MFP's real picture or someone else??? Who cares, made my day.

Now the other question, why can the guys post pictures of themselves without anything on top and we can't? :blushing:

^ ^ this ^ ^
    It is an outrage!!! :mad:

:bigsmile: I suspect you have an ulterior motive. :bigsmile:
  • duharvalgt
    Options

For me personally, I like girl dirty talk. I do not however want any of the guys participating. *shrugs* It is what it is.

=( so my innuendo's are bad?
  • YouAreTheShit
    YouAreTheShit Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Hot men? I knew I was being drawn to this thread for a reason...

What I didn't know was who the troublemaker was that started it. LOL!

Nice job, F :drinker:
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    LOL the guy is obviously not posting his inappropriate comments correctly lol. There is a time and a place for everything but for sexy comments women just have more time and more places

Hmm... that's true. I think that if a woman posted something dirty while people were talking about cancer, people would probably think there was something wrong with her.

Now yesterday's Valentine's posts were full of ALL SORTS of openings.
  • ShalisaClam
    Options
    Lots of eye-candy here...thanks to the OP!! Hmmm maybe I could get some new friends too? Just say something naughty??
    I like naughty!

:blushing:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

I was thinking the same thing, but are they the MFP's real picture or someone else??? Who cares, made my day.

Now the other question, why can the guys post pictures of themselves without anything on top and we can't? :blushing:

^ ^ this ^ ^
    It is an outrage!!! :mad:

:bigsmile: I suspect you have an ulterior motive. :bigsmile:

smiley-angelic004.gif
  • penelepurr
    penelepurr Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    A guy saying something naughty fits the stereotype that men are pigs while a lady doing it means she is independent.

Double edged sword though because a hot guy with a shirtless pic will get drools but a hot lady that doesn`t have a modest pic will get ripped by other women as a slut or attention seeker.

good points. probably why i have more guy friends. who wants to deal with crap from other girls all day? annoying!
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options

=( so my innuendo's are bad?

I appreciate both form of the banter. But probably prefer the girl dirty talk more.
  • thor1god1of1awesome
    Options
    Awwwww penis apples this is the best thread ever
  • sarahgilmore
    sarahgilmore Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    We need to test this hypothesis scientifically.

Equipment required: guy with moobs to post something dirty.