Results of working my butt off for 30 days !!

Options
Difference is 8lbs and about 6" total. It's amazing what calorie counting and hard work can do !

I still have a long way to go and I started 12weeks ago, but these pics are only a month apart....

I am very happy with my progress so far !!

asfghjkhg.jpg

gbhjklkf.jpg

lkjhgfdfghj.jpg

Replies

• tabinmaine
    tabinmaine Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    darn it, no idea how to make the images smaller so you can see the before/after pics
  • kristen5286
    kristen5286 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    awesome!! you can really see the difference! you are smoother now... not so many rolls... I love that!~! lol... even your ankles are smaller!!
  • tabinmaine
    Options
    I can't see one side of my pics, the after side... can you ? I only see the lime green tank pics
  • tabinmaine
    Options
    ugh, I am going to delete this post.... I re sized the pics on photobucket and they still don't show up properly
  • p_barron
    Options
    If people click and drag the photos do become smaller so you can see them
  • tabinmaine
    Options
    lkjhgfdfghj.jpg
  • Maria052007
    Maria052007 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! 8lbs made a huge difference your inspiring me already!!! What kinda workout did you do?
  • carld256
    carld256 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    On my Windows 7 system (and it probably applies to other versions) if you right-click on the picture and select "View Image" you can see the whole thing. Then click the back button, to come back to the thread.

Good job, and an impressive change for just one month.
  • momuv3princesses
    momuv3princesses Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    You look great! Major differences! So please share what you have been doing for the last 30 days?! :bigsmile:
  • tabinmaine
    Options
    On my Windows 7 system (and it probably applies to other versions) if you right-click on the picture and select "View Image" you can see the whole thing. Then click the back button, to come back to the thread.

Good job, and an impressive change for just one month.

Oh thank you, that works !!
  • tabinmaine
    Options
    Congratulations!!! 8lbs made a huge difference your inspiring me already!!! What kinda workout did you do?

I have been walking on 8-12% incline, swimming laps or running for 45 min 5x wk as well as lifting weights 3x week.

Eating 1200 cal a day, but if I exercise I eat at least half of my exercise calories back if not all of them. I eat when I am hungry. I do spike days each week and I don't limit what kind of food I eat, I just eat what I want and count calories.
  • chelbel89
    chelbel89 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    AWESOME RESULTS!!! So motivational!
  • MamaWannaRun
    MamaWannaRun Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    nicely done! keep it up!!!
  • toniRAD
    toniRAD Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • jgsinfw
    jgsinfw Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Very noticeable change - well done!
  • tabinmaine
    Options
    Thanks everyone !! I am very happy with the results and going to keep on going this month !! :)
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Wow - quite a difference. Good job
  • meli_ssa4
    Options

I have been walking on 8-12% incline, swimming laps or running for 45 min 5x wk as well as lifting weights 3x week.

Eating 1200 cal a day, but if I exercise I eat at least half of my exercise calories back if not all of them. I eat when I am hungry. I do spike days each week and I don't limit what kind of food I eat, I just eat what I want and count calories.

what is a spike day? is it like a cheat day where you eat anything and not worry about your calorie intake?

you look great by the way, in just 30days, wow.
  • chelledawg14
    chelledawg14 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I can see all the pics - you can definitely see a difference! Great job!
  • Sweetcheeks278
    Options
    wow! That definitely looks like more than 8 lbs! Great job! Keep it up! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!