Best Time to exercise

Options
I have heard that first thing in the morning is the best time to get yor workout in... but sometimes that doesn't always mesh with my schedule. Am I safe to do it around 7pm, after dinner?

Replies

• Loseweight1980
    Options
    The best time to exercise is the time you know you can stick with. There is no proof that AM or PM workouts are best, but if you say you want to work out in the AM and you don't, it's pointless.
  • Julie_9
    Julie_9 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    The best time is whatever works best for you. If it fits your schedule in the evening then do it then. I always go after work, that's what works for me. You still burn calories and get all the same effects , do what works best for you. Besides his is your journey, who cares what 'they' say.
  • MarshaDunsmoor
    Options
    Ditto to the other comments. You will see some ppl tell you morning, some say otherwise. The best time to work out is the time when you are able to give it your all...which will vary from person to person and sometimes just from day to day. Just keep working out and eating healthy and you will see results!:happy:
  • piezoeyjune
    piezoeyjune Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    The best time to exercise is the time you know you can stick with. There is no proof that AM or PM workouts are best, but if you say you want to work out in the AM and you don't, it's pointless.

^^^^ this!
  • CaptainSwab
    Options
    Ditto. What works for you to actually getting in is best. :-)
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Yep. What works for you is best. Whatever time that you are going to be able to commit to.