Whole Wheat Flour Recipes?

Options
Hi everyone!
I just bought a sack of whole wheat flour to make healthier pancakes and I am wondering what else I can make with it.

Does anyone have any good recipes that use whole wheat flour? Cookies? Breads? Etc???

Thanks!

Replies

• TanyofTroy
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    I just bought a sack of whole wheat flour to make healthier pancakes and I am wondering what else I can make with it.

Does anyone have any good recipes that use whole wheat flour? Cookies? Breads? Etc???

Thanks!
  • naugustyniak
    naugustyniak Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I make my pizza crusts with it.
  • weasleman42
    Options
    http://www.recipezaar.com/ingreds.php?s_type=/ingreds.php&q=whole+wheat&Search=Search&Searcht=

Also, you can use whole wheat flour in place of regular flour for most recipes. Good luck!
  • grams
    grams Posts: 3
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I make bisquits, breads, pancakes and even sweet breads for company. I treat myself to half portion when company comes. It is so gooooood!
  • bluroses
    bluroses Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I substitute the flour in cookies with whole wheat flour. No one has complained. In fact, my brother told me the cookies are like "baby crack" to my niece! (And then he rushed to assure me she gets plenty of fruits and veggies and he limits her cookies. Hee.)
  • Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Options
    I make pizza crust, bread, oatmeal cookies, banana nut bread, Zucchini bread. I usually substitute most of the flour in the recipes I like then use a small amount of the all purpose to fill in the rest.
  • TanyofTroy
    Options
    Thanks! These are all great suggestions :happy: