Jillian michaels water detox

Options
2»

Replies

• KnM0107
    KnM0107 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    In my opinion, Jillian Michaels is such a sellout now. She and Dr. Oz will sell anything that makes them money.

This^^^^^
  • missnomamen
    Options
    I've noticed most of the people against this seem to be ignoring the FACT that this is NOT a meal replacement....its just to help You remove excess water weight.. for me excess water weight is a constant issue due to a thyroid issue. If you maintain a healthy diet and use this recipe as a once in while assistant for water release then there is no harm done.. the key being maintain a healthy diet in the process. It is more effective than water...but not intended to replace water on a daily basis. Stay healthy and good luck to all on your journeys.
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I don't really see the point. Water weight will come and go its just one of those things.
  • l_clc
    l_clc Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    FYI: Dandelion is a natural diuretic

If you're consuming adequate amount of water everyday this is no need for this garbage

QFT...sounds like a scam to me, but this is the first I've heard of it. Just drink lots of water and eat healthy, your body knows what to do....no need complicating things or wasting money.
  • Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    That Jillian...oh boy she sure knows what she's talking about heh....
  • Dewymorning
    Dewymorning Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    My reading of the website is that it is not supposed to be has just on its own, it was just a recipe, same as a recipe for iced tea or something.