Knock Knock--here I am

Options
weaklink109
weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
I discovered this site thanks to google. The food diary is easy to work with. I previously spent some time fighting with one on another site. No matter what I did, it added all the foods I listed under breakfast!! It was enough to make me go raid the refrigerator, but instead I decided to keep searching and found myfitnesspal. If there are any other fifty -somethings out there who are trying to give it one more try at shrinking, we have something in common.

Replies

• weaklink109
    Options
    I discovered this site thanks to google. The food diary is easy to work with. I previously spent some time fighting with one on another site. No matter what I did, it added all the foods I listed under breakfast!! It was enough to make me go raid the refrigerator, but instead I decided to keep searching and found myfitnesspal. If there are any other fifty -somethings out there who are trying to give it one more try at shrinking, we have something in common.
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options

Welcome-- much success to be found here-- scan the boards, join some challenges, log your food-- you can do this--
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • kmkimmie
    kmkimmie Posts: 6
    Options
    welcome
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,907 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Welcome to MFP :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

You have come to the right place. This place has changed my life :love:

There's a great group called 50+women----look for us on the message board for Motivation and Support. This is this the most supportive group of women. Hope to see you there.

Until then, take it one day at a time and take baby steps. :bigsmile: and drink a lot of water.:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • weaklink109
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Welcome to MFP :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

You have come to the right place. This place has changed my life :love:

There's a great group called 50+women----look for us on the message board for Motivation and Support. This is this the most supportive group of women. Hope to see you there.

Until then, take it one day at a time and take baby steps. :bigsmile: and drink a lot of water.:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • weaklink109
    Options
    Thanks for the tip, I will check it out. BTW, I LOVE your avatar--Looks like you have a couple of Canine cuties like me. I chose the pic of my Lhasa because it illustrates her oral fixation perfectly, and reminds me of mine!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: