I love pb too! But I often crave it with marshmallow fluff!!! :smile:
  • kathyc609
    kathyc609 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I love the PB2!!
  • russellma
    russellma Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    If it fits your calories (and macros, if you worry about them!), then enjoy! I usually have peanut butter daily! I love PB! :)
  • mama1229
    Options
    Heads up... PB2 is available at Dierbergs for those of you who have one in your area! It's not listed on their website! LOVE THE STUFF!!
    Are you kidding? I will definitely check Dierbergs out(surrounded by them here in SoCo). Had no idea they carried it. To think I just received an order the other day...:grumble:
  • sweetNsassy2584
    sweetNsassy2584 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I love PB! I discovered PB2 and if you haven't heard about it I would definitely check it out. Its 85% less calories and 1 g of fat. I use it in my protein shakes and I have it with an apple everyday. Its roasted peanuts that are pressed to remove the fat and oil. I recommend the chocolate pb... http://www.amazon.com/PB2-Powdered-Peanut-Butter-Calories/dp/B002GJ9JWS
  • lduncan0044
    Options
    I have to def try PB2
  • MIKE1SS
    Options
    PB freak here too, Trader joes no salt added PB is awesome I eat it for breakfast everyday
    im going to look into PB2 thanks
  • Kristinemomof3
    Kristinemomof3 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Just Great Stuff is another 45 cal powdered peanut butter. I can get it locally and I can't get pb2 without ordering it. It's really good too.