Help for exercise log and bike riding

Options
just went on the bike and i cant find it on here to log it in has no one riden a bike on here before lol? well im gonna be riding since the weatehr is finally getting nicer plus walking so im gonna need it in the log....is it there already is it under another name? can someone please help me.

if need be i will add it in i just was wondering why it wasnt there already or is it?

thanks

Replies

• pepamint83
    pepamint83 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    just went on the bike and i cant find it on here to log it in has no one riden a bike on here before lol? well im gonna be riding since the weatehr is finally getting nicer plus walking so im gonna need it in the log....is it there already is it under another name? can someone please help me.

if need be i will add it in i just was wondering why it wasnt there already or is it?

thanks
  • jtintx
    jtintx Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    It's there under Bicyling.
  • NoraEE
    NoraEE Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    It's under "bicycling," not "Biking" or "bike riding." Sometimes you have to poke around a bit to find the right wording on here. :happy:
  • pepamint83
    pepamint83 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    thank you after thinking about it i actually looked up bycicle and found it feel like an idiot but thanks for the quick responses
  • singfree
    singfree Posts: 1,591 Member
    Options
    The ONLY way you can accurately log biking exercise cals is by using a HRM. Depending on the terrain and my effort, the cals burned will vary greatly. For example, when I use my Trek hybrid bike on a prescribed route I will burn 52 cals per mile. With my Cannondale road bike, I will burn 45 cals per mile because the road bike is more efficient.