Lost two pounds the first week...should I have lost more??

Options
I lost two pounds this first week and I have kept under my calorie intake along with all the other stuff. I've also been exercising every day too. AND drink my water.

I'm worried that I did something wrong since it seems like other women have lost more than i have in their first week. Am I just paranoid or am I on the right track??

Replies

• natabugg
    Options
    I lost two pounds this first week and I have kept under my calorie intake along with all the other stuff. I've also been exercising every day too. AND drink my water.

I'm worried that I did something wrong since it seems like other women have lost more than i have in their first week. Am I just paranoid or am I on the right track??
  • StartingNew
    Options
    you are definately on the right track:drinker: Focus on your own accomplishments, and try not to worry about how fast or slow others loose the weight. we are all in it together!
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    You are right on track. 1-2 lbs lost is ideal... and don't compare yourself to others because we are all different on the insides (and the outsides).

You are doing great.:drinker: :drinker:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You're doing great.
  • karilynn
    Options
    you're doing great..my first wk i lost 3 lbs, 2nd wk i lost 6, and this wk i lost 5, so it varies every wk, and everybody is different for sure!! you did awesome this week, 2lbs is great!:drinker:
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    Yea you are doing fine. 1st week I lost 5, 2nd week nada and 3rd week I gained 2 lbs *sigh*
  • AndreaMMil
    Options
    A 2 lb loss is perfect. You have 2 little bundles of joy! Things happen for you in two's! Stay healthy for your little ones, any more than 2 and it may be too much.
  • brendab
    brendab Posts: 78
    Options
    :flowerforyou: We are all different! I've been here five days and lost 2 also! I'm glad that's 2 less to go:smile: Good luck & don't worry that your losses differ....I'd rather take it off slowly...I didn't put it all on in a week either!
    BB:drinker: :drinker: