Hello

Options
I just happened to stumble across this site and I am very grateful that I have. I am 31 years old and I have three children. Most of my unwanted weight seems to gravitate towards my mid-section. It drives me nuts. Anyhow, it is nice to meet everyone. I wish all of you the best of luck at meeting your goals and if you have any suggestions for my mid-section blues please let me know.

Replies

• suzmaraly
    Options
    I just happened to stumble across this site and I am very grateful that I have. I am 31 years old and I have three children. Most of my unwanted weight seems to gravitate towards my mid-section. It drives me nuts. Anyhow, it is nice to meet everyone. I wish all of you the best of luck at meeting your goals and if you have any suggestions for my mid-section blues please let me know.
  • KITTYKITTYBUTTER
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome hun! Good Luck! I have the same problem with my unruly mid-section, so if you find something that works please share:wink:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: