What is the most number of calories you ever consumed?

Options
13»

Replies

• vacherin
    vacherin Posts: 192
    Options
    Since starting MFP, I once went about 800 calories over my limit. The worst thing was that I thought I had been really good by turning down a fatty chocolate dessert, but then I added up the starter ... and the main ... and the cheese ... and the wine ...

Before MFP, however, was a different matter entirely. I never added up the calories which is probably just as well. Throughout the month of December I was having 3 massive bottles of Belgian beer most days, and slabs of cheese at every meal. I reckon each beer was about 600 calories a bottle, so you do the maths (or MATH, if you're from the US) ...
  • mjbrenner
    mjbrenner Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I seem to max out right around 4500 calories. My max since joining MFP has been maybe 4700, and that was a real stretch. I do one "cheat" day every week right in that range, however, so I get to eat huge piles of delicious food on a regular basis. I account for the extra calories during the rest of the week, however, so it is in no way harming my weight loss.
  • jhungate
    jhungate Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I ate about 5200 in a single day, but I also ran 15 miles that day and needed them all. :)
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Before MFP? Probably up to 7k on a 'chillin and eating' kinda day, maybe even more..

Now? I'd class 3-4k as an absolute killer... but I could still easily eat the 7k...
  • kateroot
    kateroot Posts: 435
    Options
    I used to get 2 McDonald's double cheeseburgers, a 6 piece chicken nugget, AND a small fry for lunch probably once a week.

Now I haven't had fast food in over a year. I don't miss it...
  • duetwithjosh
    Options
    I can't seem to eat much more than 4500. That number occasionally happens on a cheat day (usually only if I've been drinking considerably more than normal), but it's far from a regular occurrence -- thank goodness!
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    A normal day for me is 6500-7000 calories. Prolly double that if I tried.
  • CallmeSbo
    CallmeSbo Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I'm sure I've broken the 10,000 calorie mark several times, during high school I probably hit close to 15,000.
    dang thats a lot. whats your limit now?
  • CallmeSbo
    Options
    I ate about 5200 in a single day, but I also ran 15 miles that day and needed them all. :)
    lol. Wow, all i wanna do after my 12mile long runs is sleep :-)
  • CallmeSbo
    Options
    A normal day for me is 6500-7000 calories. Prolly double that if I tried.
    7k daily? How easy or difficult is that? How clean is your diet?I see you probably do a lot of weight lifting. Body builders are usually close to perfect when it come to clean eating.