mummy tummy fat

Options
all in all i have lost alot from my tummy area after having two girls, 2year apart.

fat seems be worse couple inches from belly button whole way round.

i do alot of exercise, things are improving, just wondered if anyone got any good tips/best type exercisr that would help reduce that fat.

im pretty happy with rest my stomach area, just where baby butt stuck out around my belly button soo much.

thank you :)

Replies

• captaincharisma24
    Options
    you are on the fast track to success. im proud of you. keep it up.
  • Vermilla
    Vermilla Posts: 348
    Options
    Sadly, I haven't a real answer but I want to keep an eye on this thread in case a good one comes up. I had a child six years ago, born at 11 pounds, 6 ounces - and it was all held right in front at the center of my belly. I've yet to get it to go away or even look as though I didn't have the kid a month ago.
  • SheilaParker
    SheilaParker Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    An exercise called flutter kicks is a great way to work on the stomach. It is something I learned while in the Army and have hated them ever since. But I have to say they do work. I haven't been doing them but about to start using them again to get my stomach flat again. I will post a link that shows you how to do them. Hope this helps you out :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANVdMDaYRts
  • 2012x
    2012x Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Thank you
    ill give them flutter kicks a go :)
  • bcc112986
    bcc112986 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    You could also try butterfly kicks which are similar to the flutter kicks. You just mimick riding a bicycle and bring the opposite elbow to knee on each rotation. We do them in Kickboxing class.
  • 2012x
    2012x Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    You could also try butterfly kicks which are similar to the flutter kicks. You just mimick riding a bicycle and bring the opposite elbow to knee on each rotation. We do them in Kickboxing class.

You think riding bike would have same effect?

Im training to do 60m cycle :)
  • SheilaParker
    SheilaParker Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Thank you
    ill give them flutter kicks a go :)

Let me know what you think of them after you give them a go =)