Hello Everyone

Hello everyone, I am 29 years old and currently live in Durham, NC. I joined this program to encourage me to stay active because I work all day long. I also have a problem of drinking 4 to 5 cups of coffee a day and a case of sodas. My goal is not to lose weight but to get in shape.

D.W.

Replies

• dwamsley
    dwamsley Posts: 2
    Hello everyone, I am 29 years old and currently live in Durham, NC. I joined this program to encourage me to stay active because I work all day long. I also have a problem of drinking 4 to 5 cups of coffee a day and a case of sodas. My goal is not to lose weight but to get in shape.

D.W.
  • Etta
    Etta Posts: 75 Member
    Good job getting started!

126046.png
  • kaleohone
    kaleohone Posts: 86
    Welcome and Good Luck. I hope you enjoy this site...it's a wonderful tool.
  • angelinaz
    angelinaz Posts: 262
    Is a case of sodas 24 sodas? I am not sure. Do you mean you drink that each day?
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: