Confused at weigh in results

2»

Replies

• snowbab
    snowbab Posts: 192 Member
    I am stuck on losing weight myself and I am usually 500 to 700 under my calories consumption. It's not because I don't eat, just what I do eat doesn't have a lot of calories in it and I am not real hungry all that much. I eat fruits and vegetable every day and 8 glasses of water most every day and still I am stuck. So your all saying I need to be closer to my suggested calorie intake to actually lose more?
    Deinitely. I've read so muc about thisand it always makes me stick to my net calrie allowance :)
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    I am stuck on losing weight myself and I am usually 500 to 700 under my calories consumption. It's not because I don't eat, just what I do eat doesn't have a lot of calories in it and I am not real hungry all that much. I eat fruits and vegetable every day and 8 glasses of water most every day and still I am stuck. So your all saying I need to be closer to my suggested calorie intake to actually lose more?

yes. Exactly.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Another thing to keep an eye on is your sugars, carbs, nutrients, and if they're coming from whole foods vs processed. I'm starting to eat more 'real' foods and have found a difference. I eat way to much sugar tho :\ But at least it usually comes from fruit.