Encouraged!!!

Options
OK, I was starting to get a little upset that my weight was not coming down, although I was feeling more toned. I started in January with 30 DS, and Ripped in 30. I bought a new scale(the Eat Smart scale that measures body fat, muscle, etc). I weight this morning, and even though my weight has actually gone up a bit, my body fat has dropped 9%!!!! Woo hoo!!! I could tell I have lost weight in my legs and arms. Just waiting for my waist to get a little smaller. I know it will come in time. That goes to show that you should just not go by your weight, like so many say! So for those who are not seeing the weight come off, please be patient. Patience is a virtue!!!! Just wanted to share!!!:smile:

Replies

• cdnclovr
    cdnclovr Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I started the 30DS in Jan as part of a strategy to get off a plateau that ended up parking it's keester for 2.5 months. 30DS is awesome and I could NOT agree with you more. It's hard to be so patient though!
  • 1travieza1
    Options
    That is awesome ... I bought an elliptical & I am addicted. I too notice my arms and face slimming the weight is slowwwwwwly coming off. If we keep at it we will be looking toned and the weight will start dropping I just know it. Keep up the great work.
  • courtneymal17
    courtneymal17 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I'm the world's most impatient person haha...so I totally understand...It's SO hard...but awesome that you're seeing results in non-scale number places! 30 day shred is soooo great too, I'm already seeing such a difference in endurance 5 days in