hey im new here

Options
heyy im new here! and i just was hoping for some advice that would help me stick to my diet and exercise plan! thanks =)

Replies

• amysjd
    amysjd Posts: 7
    Options
    heyy im new here! and i just was hoping for some advice that would help me stick to my diet and exercise plan! thanks =)
  • Anne1882
    Anne1882 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    One sure way to keep track of weight loss and feel good is to to take your measurements, and you can keep track of them on here! :happy: I haven't lost a lot of pounds, but i lost 2 inches off my waist and 2 inches off my hips, so don't let a scale ruin your life! :drinker: Just keep the end result in mind and you will do fine! Good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • amysjd
    amysjd Posts: 7
    Options
    thanks!
    good luck to you as well :smile:
  • AnneElise
    AnneElise Posts: 4,221 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome, one suggestion that i have is to log all of your days good in the morning or the night before. This way you can see how many calories everything that you eat is going to be and it helps me to stick to my plan... and to see when i can have alittle extra. good luck
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :drinker: :happy: