Just Need 3-4 words

Options
I feel battered, bruised, and defeated.....I'm bummed and I don't know why!! Well I guess its because I'm battered, bruised and have a knee that is always starting somethin! And when the knee is happy other body parts take turns abusing me. They abuse my heart and mind that knows we can!
I know it will be okay....but I'm not very good today at believing it! I'm working so hard, and feeling horrible today, which makes me angry and wants to push even harder! :explode:

150768.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

Replies

• sportygal
    sportygal Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I feel battered, bruised, and defeated.....I'm bummed and I don't know why!! Well I guess its because I'm battered, bruised and have a knee that is always starting somethin! And when the knee is happy other body parts take turns abusing me. They abuse my heart and mind that knows we can!
    I know it will be okay....but I'm not very good today at believing it! I'm working so hard, and feeling horrible today, which makes me angry and wants to push even harder! :explode:

150768.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Keep that "work harder" thought!
    :flowerforyou:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I think there is something in the wind ..Im feeling like poo as well ..just keep plugging along ..work harder and all things will get better....dont work so hard your hurting but push yourself to do the best you can ....Good luck in your journey :flowerforyou:
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Sorry you're feeling crappy. Hope things look up soon!