Thank you MFP

Options
Well, I have food log for 180 continuous days and think it is time that I thank MFP and the community for the help that I have received. While I have numerous tools that I use in my fight against obesity, MFP is the one that keeps me in the moment and assists me in staying on track on a daily basis. After six months of rigorous commitment I have lost 110 pounds and gone through 5 sizes. I only have about 30 lbs to go to reach my goal. I am no longer on the three diabetes medications, and on only one of three blood pressure meds. I am no longer considered a diabetic.I am grateful for the nutritional assistance MFP has given me and consider it crucial in my recovery. Thank you MFP, this is a great program.

P1010022.jpg

DaleChristine.jpg

IMG_2432.jpg

IMG_2497.jpg

IMG_2496.jpg

Replies

• mskari77
    mskari77 Posts: 142
    Options
    Congratulations! You have made great progress! Keep up the good work!
  • jennmartin82
    Options
    WOW! 110 lbs in 6 months??? You are my inspiration!!! Great job!!! You should be very proud! :flowerforyou:
  • roander
    roander Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Don't you feel GREAT?! Excellent progress!
  • jms3533
    jms3533 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    You have inspired me! Thank you for sharing.
  • spollock1580
    spollock1580 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job :) Very inspiring... Keep it up
  • kimmieey
    Options
    Woooo!!! Yeah!!!! Way to go!!!!! Congrats!!!! Fantastic!!! Wonderful!!!!! Super fantastical amazeriffic!!!!
  • Fitness4Paul
    Fitness4Paul Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    That is truly awesome! By changing your health you've transformed your life. Wonderful!
  • emilybeatrice1
    emilybeatrice1 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    you are an inspiration!