Survivor Fans!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Poetic_
    Poetic_ Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Half those people were recruited by production and have probably never watched the show before. When they're sequestered in a hotel room by themselves before the show actually begins, they probably get a couple past seasons to watch. That's the extent of what they know about the show...haha
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    Due to Directv issues I missed last nights episode. I couldn't be more upset. The old me would go eat a bowl of cereal. :)
    LOL!!!
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Is she the Country Girl who caught the chickens? (I can't tell without her hat!) Hubby and I both agreed she's hot.

Chelsea is the one who caught the chickens.

She is definitely hot too, and pretty bad *kitten* to catch the chickens.
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    bump
  • bikermike5094
    Options
    Bump for the afternoon crowd!! Join the group for thursday morning water cooler talk about survivor!!!
  • dakitten2
    dakitten2 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    If I knew I was going on this show, I would make darn sure I could start a fire and know how to swim! Lucky for me, I can do both! I love Survivor and have watched it from the beginning.

Have they not done this premise before, men vs women, or is that another show I am thinking about? The women need to buck up and grow a backbone tho.

But I didnt like the thing with the guys stealing what the girls got off the truck either, that was pretty low of him particularly on Day 1.
  • Poetic_
    Poetic_ Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    This is the 3rd time they've been divided by sex I believe.
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options

But I didnt like the thing with the guys stealing what the girls got off the truck either, that was pretty low of him particularly on Day 1.

That's been done before, I think it was Rupert on the season where they had the pirate theme? Pearl Islands? I think he was the first to do something like that. So the guys were not original in their stealing. LOL Difference is, Rupert was likeable.
  • Operation_Me
    Operation_Me Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I liked the show last night. Can't wait for Amazing race to start this sunday either. I'll join the group.
  • bikermike5094
    Options
    Bumping one more time for the night owls...