Strength Training workout app?

Options
Does anyone know of a free (or even cheap) Android app or website that could give me strength training workout plans? I'd like to incorporate strength training 3 time a week, but find myself getting a bit lost for what to do at the gym (after cardio).

Replies

• Syreeta6
    Syreeta6 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • jdavison91
    Options
    try out jefit.com. It's a little cumbersome to set up initially, but once you get your routines plugged in (or download a routine from the extensive database), it is very easy to use and walks you through your entire workout, including rest periods between sets
  • nml2011
    nml2011 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Sorry but you are not going to learn safe and proper form from an app or website!
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    Sorry but you are not going to learn safe and proper form from an app or website!

How ignorant

OP, try jefit as recommended above, its great
  • nml2011
    nml2011 Posts: 156 Member
    Options

How ignorant

OP, try jefit as recommended above, its great

Why is stating the obvious ignorant?

Injury is far worse then spending a few dollars or pounds on a couple of sessions with a PT
  • hadl0032
    hadl0032 Posts: 117
    Options
    These apps are for Iphone, but you could check and see if they are offered for Android as well:

-BodyBuilding.com (I think you can sync stuff with their website too.)
    -Nike Training Club
    -Fitness Buddy
  • Embell0830
    Options
    I don't know if it's on the android, but for Iphone there is one called GAIN Fitness. It allows your to build a workout whether your home or at the gym. You can save the workouts and track your progress.