Just finished my first week.........and I am.......

Options
2»

Replies

• dyannajoy
    dyannajoy Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I was the same way. I whined, I moaned and complained...counting calories was too hard, too much work, too restrictive, blah blah blah. I guess I was just waiting for the fat to melt off me and run away like the adipose on Doctor Who :laugh:
    317a51e.jpg
    [/quote

Love this!!
  • 42micheller42
    Options
    Good for you ! I just joined today and have been using to food calculator ... I thought I was eating real healthy but I have only 450 calories left for the day and its only noon !! LOL ..what an eye-opener!! I sent you a friend request :)
  • tbartle23
    Options
    Today is my first day on this site. It is very encouraging to hear how much you lost in the first week. Thank you for the motivation and congratulations!
  • kperk91
    kperk91 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    it really does work...i was skeptical at first but now im totally addicted to this site...it's my new facebook.....and everyday i challenge myself to do better than i did before....welcome,you made a wise choice

Yes, its my new facebook too!! LOL.

I visit MFP more than Facebook! I love the thread stories about health and success way more than a friend's status update of song lyrics hahaha
  • dyannajoy
    dyannajoy Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    sooo encouraging to have so many new friends to support me on this journey! Thank you!!!!:heart:
  • 2012dancingqueen
    2012dancingqueen Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Wow how are you doing this? I just finished my first week and i have not lost a pound. So disappointed. Would love to hear everyone's strategy.

I tried to eat at 1200 which MFP suggested but was hungry all the time then i read somewhere about the need to eat at BMR - so i changed in two days ago to my BMR of 1420. I also eat all my exercise calories...

After a week i am still where i started. Any suggestions you guys can give?