New to Fitnesspal

Options
HI

I just joined today and looking for any advice about weight loss. Last Thrusday I started getting up at 5:30 a.m to workout on the elliptical for 30 miuntes. I need to lose a total of 80 pounds. It's a lot of weight but I know I need to do it.
url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]189395.png[/url]
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter

Replies

• kishia02
    kishia02 Posts: 11
    Options
    HI

I just joined today and looking for any advice about weight loss. Last Thrusday I started getting up at 5:30 a.m to workout on the elliptical for 30 miuntes. I need to lose a total of 80 pounds. It's a lot of weight but I know I need to do it.
    url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]189395.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • wrinkles
    wrinkles Posts: 40
    Options
    Good morning,

Good luck to you.....this works, if you log everything you eat....keep within your alloted calories, you'll see the weight drop.

I LOVE mfp :smile:
  • kishia02
    Options
    Thanks
  • erlehmkuhle
    Options
    Welcome, glad you are getting your fitness on. Just stay committed and progress your workouts. Next week do 32 mins on the eliptical. Start watching your diet with the calorie counter. That thing is a Godsend. Keep up the good work.
  • ulspergerr
    Options
    I have been using this site for about a month now, I like how easy it is to use, I have recommended it to several of my friends and clients who have been trying to lose weight.

174638.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • MyKids04
    MyKids04 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :drinker: :happy:
  • kishia02
    Options
    Thank you