Shretch Marks? :(

Options
2»

Replies

• Nhh2012
    Nhh2012 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Nivea makes a product for cellulite as well. It includes pills as well as a topical product.
  • Chloe_Chaos_
    Chloe_Chaos_ Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    All these responses are nice to hear. I knew there was no way to make them go away but since I got them from eating sh*! and not having a child I am not proud of them, they are not battle scars of being a woman, they are embarrassing and awful (IMO). I spend my entire summer practically in a bikini and the less noticeable they are the better. I do tan (in the natural sunlight with sunscreen on) so maybe they will fade a bit then and as I lose more weight.

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOU HELP!
  • xonikitashafferxo
    xonikitashafferxo Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I found that as I lost weight mine faded to white. They're still there, just less noticable. It does help, however, that I am casper white and never go out in the sun. I'm sure they'd be a little more noticible now if I had a nice tan going on.

I find when Im tanned, they dont show as much! :S

Im using Bio-Oil, but have not been using it long enough to see a difference.

I am the same way... when I am tanned they are less noticeable.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I still have them - nothing has gotten rid of them, but I don't really show off my midsection, so it's not that big of a deal.
  • mwimwi
    mwimwi Posts: 11
    Options
    A friend of mine posted on Facebook something about Stretch marks:
    Your body is not ruined. You're a goddam tiger and you've earned your stripes.
    Won't help make them fade, but helps you live with it! :)
  • KumariM
    Options
    Use Mederma! I haven't tried it! but most reviews that I have read on this product is the only cream that helps you fade away stretch marks! It's kind of pricey but it wouldn't hurt to try! Again really good reviews! I'm too gonna give it a try one of these days. Go to amazon.com and get it; it might be a tiny bit cheaper there! Good luck!

Mederma is one of the best things to treat stretch marks (and scars) but you will only see results after at least 4 weeks. You can also use creams with vit E but the results aren't as good.
  • tinalatina
    tinalatina Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Ive used stri-vectin(Espensive!!!!_ Mederma(Mid-Range Priced) CoCo butter - Nothing works to permanantly erase them BUT....they do work to fade them.

Since I've lost more weight they are getting thinner and lighter and I dont mind showing them anymore.

After having my daughter i gained over 50 lbs; went from 129 - 189
  • Chloe_Chaos_
    Chloe_Chaos_ Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Thanks again everyone.
    I dont want to live with them.
    They aren't cute.
    I didn't "earn" them, and they are anything but tiger stripes lol.
    I'll use my tanning lotion and keep losing and hopefully they will become less noticeable!
    I can assure myself though that I wont be getting anymore as long as I can help it!
    I use Hemp brand tanning lotion that I usually use just before summer, but I'll start using it now to help me feel less conscious of them.