Listing Intake & Home Outtake

Just started. I'm listing my food intake & listing what should be outtake from my home. I want to combine healthy body & home. Emotional Eating lookout, when the craving hits I will spend 10 minutes finding stuff that should go out the door. Is it easier to donate excess stuff from home or stop stuffing myself after I have eaten? I think after a normal meal serving, I'll yell "Don't eat!" or "Donate!" when nobody is around.

Replies

• Yeh! I just lost 10 to 15 lbs! The charitable donation van just left and took 4 garbage bags & 1 box. I feel slimmer already. So I scheduled another pick up date.
  • Awesome plan. I keep a drawer at my desk and a bag in the company break room refrigerator stocked with only healthy goodies. I only break certain things out at certain times. This does a number of things for me:

1) I only buy what I need, and know what to look for at the store (no browsing).
    2) I don't snack all day, only at certain times, and certain quantities
    3) I have what I need, and can more easily avoid the extras that some leave in the break room.

At home, wifey and I are finding that our cupboard and refrigerator need less and less processed stuff, and fresh ingredients that need to be used before they go bad. This forces us to use what we buy, and not just go with what is conveniently packed in a frozen tray.

We're still learning. It is a challenge, but one with plenty of benefits.