Already seeing a difference.

Options
I started out on Feb. 12, 2008 weighing 310 pounds. I went into a rapid low calorie weight loss, with lots of walking, from a high calorie sedentary lifestyle. I lost a total of 104 pounds to a low of 206 pounds. I then got lazy, and quit watching what I ate and my exercise.

I regained 16 pounds, and weighed as much as 223 pounds as recently as March 27. When I joined MFP on April 6, 2009 I weighed 219 pounds, and that was rounding down. I have been lodding faithfully for 8 days, and exercising more. I have tried to eat all my calories, but find that it can actually be hard when my exercise brings my total bank up to over 2300.

This morning I weighed 216 pounds!:glasses: That is an actual weight without any rounding. Even though I put in 1 1/2 pounds per week in my planner, I lost 3.:happy: I realize a lot of this is watching my salt, which is often really high for me, but I am still really proud.

Replies

• pdj1220
    pdj1220 Posts: 175
    Options
    I started out on Feb. 12, 2008 weighing 310 pounds. I went into a rapid low calorie weight loss, with lots of walking, from a high calorie sedentary lifestyle. I lost a total of 104 pounds to a low of 206 pounds. I then got lazy, and quit watching what I ate and my exercise.

I regained 16 pounds, and weighed as much as 223 pounds as recently as March 27. When I joined MFP on April 6, 2009 I weighed 219 pounds, and that was rounding down. I have been lodding faithfully for 8 days, and exercising more. I have tried to eat all my calories, but find that it can actually be hard when my exercise brings my total bank up to over 2300.

This morning I weighed 216 pounds!:glasses: That is an actual weight without any rounding. Even though I put in 1 1/2 pounds per week in my planner, I lost 3.:happy: I realize a lot of this is watching my salt, which is often really high for me, but I am still really proud.
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!! Only 12 lbs to go!!! Must feel great!
    :flowerforyou:
  • jowily
    jowily Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • pdj1220
    pdj1220 Posts: 175
    Options
    CONGRATS!!! Only 12 lbs to go!!! Must feel great!
    :flowerforyou:
    Thanks AJMC,
    I think I will redo my goals when I get closer and see how I look and feel.

Thanks John.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that is awesome, Keep up the great work. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!