I'm a Newbie!

Options
Hello, I just filled out my profile and wanted to introduce myself here. I think this is a wonderful site, and I look forward to gaining support and giving support as we all work towards our goals. Best of luck to you all :)

Love,
Abby

Replies

• aalbaum
    aalbaum Posts: 4
    Options
    Hello, I just filled out my profile and wanted to introduce myself here. I think this is a wonderful site, and I look forward to gaining support and giving support as we all work towards our goals. Best of luck to you all :)

Love,
    Abby
  • bh34
    bh34 Posts: 94
    Options
    Welcome Aboard Abby,

We are glad that you have joined us. You have come to the right place for support and encouragement. This is a great group of people. Good luck on your journey.

-Becky :flowerforyou:
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    Welcome!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :drinker: :happy:
  • bj8331
    bj8331 Posts: 9
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome I just joined a few days ago. I love this site!!:love: