21 days to success.

Options
I have heard several times that it takes approximately 21 days of doing something consistently before it becomes a habit.

I realized today that it is the 21st day for me of successfully logging everything, food and exercise, and I do believe that it is finally a habit. I don't even think twice about logging now, I just do it. I DO think twice before eating something that isn't so healthy and I think about the consequences of eating said item. If I REALLY want it, I either make sure I have enough calories to eat it, or I exercise extra.

I plan most of my meals ahead of time and I make sure that despite my incredibly busy life, I make the time to pack healthy meals and snacks to go.

FINALLY LOL. Yay me!!! If you're struggling, don't give up. This really works. Just stick with it.

Replies

• flcaoh
    flcaoh Posts: 444
    Options
    I have heard several times that it takes approximately 21 days of doing something consistently before it becomes a habit.

I realized today that it is the 21st day for me of successfully logging everything, food and exercise, and I do believe that it is finally a habit. I don't even think twice about logging now, I just do it. I DO think twice before eating something that isn't so healthy and I think about the consequences of eating said item. If I REALLY want it, I either make sure I have enough calories to eat it, or I exercise extra.

I plan most of my meals ahead of time and I make sure that despite my incredibly busy life, I make the time to pack healthy meals and snacks to go.

FINALLY LOL. Yay me!!! If you're struggling, don't give up. This really works. Just stick with it.